Home » Funny

Wee Westie Gnawing on Radioactive Ball

30 January 2014 14 Comments

Wee Westie Gnawing on Radioactive Ball
1660643702 10ad934a16 Wee Westie Gnawing on Radioactive Ball

Image by Randy Son Of Robert
Tommorrow marks my 1 year anniversary on Flickr. Thanks so much to all of you who have made it a really enjoyable hobbie and re-ignited my interest in photography. Yoshi was my first post, so I thought it appropriate to post some pics of my little buddy to signify the event.

pixel Wee Westie Gnawing on Radioactive Ball

14 Comments »

• Mr. Ducke said:

What a great toy! (Makes for some nice photos, too..:)

• sudergal said:

I like the effect the ball gives off.

Seen on your photo stream. (?)

• Randy Son Of Robert said:

Mr. Ducke – It’s a really fun ball. It flickers on an off when bounced. Great for playing ball in the dark.

• Randy Son Of Robert said:

sudergal – The ghoulishly green glow is really cool. Thanks.

• 1blessedmom Photography said:

Oh no! You better watch out. Yoshi’s teeth are going to be glowing for months. LOL!
    P.S. Thanks for all your comments. It’s a pleasure being your contact. I got pulled away earlier when commenting on your photos. My daughter wanted to play on the computer for a little bit. BTW – You’re lucky that’s not a stress ball. Have you ever seen / heard one of those. How dreadful! Yoshi would probably roll over from a heart attack.

• Randy Son Of Robert said:

1blessedmom – Time to get the daughter a computer of her own ;) I have never heard of a stress ball that makes noise. I am sure it would drive us all batty.

• cooler than h2o said:

What a fun series. That glowing ball photographs well. I haven’t gotten to catch up on your photostream yet, but had to comment on these cool shots of Yoshi.

• Kathleen Tyler Conklin said:

I have to get Moby one of these! Cute shot!

• 1blessedmom Photography said:

Well, if it’s not my daughter wanting the computer, it’s often my son or husband. We certainly could use a couple of computers. The stress ball sounded like a pane of glass shattering. I kept hiding it, but my son would find it when he was younger & toss it all around. It drove me batty, so I got rid of it.

• Vince Alongi said:

Photo's to Smile About
    Please add this Wonderful photo to: Photos to Smile About

• Hart Hill said:

:0)
    Photo's to Smile About
    I saw this in Photos to Smile About

• snowy4052002 said:

Cute shot!
    Photo's to Smile About
    I saw this in Photos to Smile About

• Natesbaby said:

Aww so cute!! When I saw the thumbnail I was thinking "radioactive canine!!" LOL! Nice capture!
    Photo's to Smile About
    I saw this in Photos to Smile About

• lysh & pix said:

Hehe, Yoshi – everyone says I’m a jack russell terrier, but I can’t help but think that a lot of the time I look like a messy version of you! (I think my dad must have been a Westie.) I’ve also got bad sight due to my cataracts, so I could really do with a ball like yours!
    Mr.Pix.

Leave a comment!

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.

You can use these tags: