Home » Funny

Looking-Into-the-Mirror

31 January 2014 7 Comments

Looking-Into-the-Mirror
2779593813 2a8752d0a6 Looking Into the Mirror

Image by Glen’s Pics
While looking through the viewfinder I was struck by what I saw. It seemed to tell many stories at once, but the main theme was a person all alone on the wrong side of the mirror. Is it real or a funny quirk of my imagination? Maybe no one was in the mirror or maybe she and I were in the mirror and the people were looking at us. Maybe we could see them, but they could not see us.

pixel Looking Into the Mirror

7 Comments »

• liltbraty said:

Yes, who’s really in the mirror….great shot and great thought:-)

• xysmas (Aaron) said:

this is really wonderful. Great compsition and all – but this really makes you wonder what this girl was thinking.

Seen in my contacts’ photos. (?)

• Robert A. Martin said:

A Lewis Carroll situation, as Alice might have said.

• Glen's Pics said:

One must approach mirrors with much caution.

• namphuong3 said:

I think it will be better with lower shutter speed

• Glen's Pics said:

namphuong3. Interesting comment. I was wondering how the image would look with a lower shutter speed. The people in the mirror would be blurred, a lot of bokeh. That would change the mood of the photo, a different story. It would have been necessary to have used a tripod, which would have interferred with the mileu of the setting by drawing attention to myself. It would have also distracted the class excerise that was in progress. I guess I am unable to create a logical reason for a slower shutter speed. Thank you for your suggestion.

• Lochaven said:

great idea and shot…………..!

Leave a comment!

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.

You can use these tags: